Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wanted: '04-'05 SPX Winning Materials

need them all...figured i might as well try and start the set as long as the Lebron seems to be sticking around...let me know what you have and what/how much your looking for....thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    are you after the Winning Combos aswell?

I have Parker/Udrih SPx winning combos

Quote Originally Posted by mattyj
    are you after the Winning Combos aswell?

I have Parker/Udrih SPx winning combos
    let me know how much delivered please.

hey can u buy, i think i have the kmart/camby and brand/someone else, woud need to look, lmk thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfmanccl
    hey can u buy, i think i have the kmart/camby and brand/someone else, woud need to look, lmk thanks
    yeah..im actually looking to buy....any way you could get back to me tonight with sme exacts and a price delivered?

ok i got the maggette/brand combo and kmart/miller combo, could u do 6 dlvd and do u have paypal, plmk thanks

if im not mistaken arent you looking for Winning Materials at least that what you title says and not Winning Combo's of your looking for both lmk
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfmanccl
    ok i got the maggette/brand combo and kmart/miller combo, could u do 6 dlvd and do u have paypal, plmk thanks
    i could do $5 delivered by money order....let me know

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    if im not mistaken arent you looking for Winning Materials at least that what you title says and not Winning Combo's of your looking for both lmk
    id be interested in both.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast