Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump It up for neil, Just make him reasonable offers, he has plenty of collectors pieces, and things go smoothly, hes not gonna take pennies on the dollar, and for a ton of his stuff he shouldn't its nice stuff.
    a remarkably nice collection for everyone, Nice non auto patches, older card autos, and amazing ITG stuff as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michiganice's Items on eBay

I am not sending PM's to people asking me for what I have for this team or that team. I'm sorry, but if you are interested in the cards I have posted then send me an offer.

I have indicated that: Note: Some of the Ultimate Patch and auto patch cards have been sold, and a few of the ITG Franchises the Vezina Double and the Beliveau Triple with autograph are gone.

M
    ake an offer then we can negotiate unless your offer is reasonable.

To make things easier, please look up the BV if available if you are interested in the card(s) and your offer. I know there are some
    very short printed cards, but please check for the BV and make an offer.

I am not going to sell these cards for 50% or 60%, of their value.

Telling me you can get them on e-bay for whatever it is you can, then go ahead and buy them from there.

This is not a fire sale, or the I am hard up for cash offering. I am just trying to thin out some of my collection, however I am not giving this stuff away.

I ask that you look up the Beckett Value for the cards you are interested in. If you don't go by the BV or have a Beckett guide, then I don't know what to tell you.

I am sorry if this offends some people, but again like I said I ask you to make a reasonable offer. I am more than willing to work with you if you are buying more cards, but I am not going to give this stuff away for pennies on the dollar.

Thanks for the offers and interest in these cards.

Some people barely have enough $$ for cards let alone paying for a subscription to tell them what they're worth. There's an adage that goes something like "it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See minirooney's Items on eBay

"It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it" is correct. However when there are many of the same out there, then an average value is determined by how many were sold, for how much historically.

The Beckett formula used both data collect from e-bay along with reported sales from vendors to calculate an average value. In addition the BV is not a absolute, its only a guide to help when someone wants to buy/sell/trade a card or item.

If you and I were to make a trade for the Datsuyk and Fedorov patch cards you are interested in, then I would be asking for equal value in return, or as close to equal as we can get.

Since I am not trading these cards with you, then I want to give you an idea of how much I will sell the card(s) for.

That being said for the Datsyuk/Fedorov/Lindsay I would want a percentage of a whole number based on current or historical value for those 3 cards.

Datsyuk Patch 10.00
    Fedorov Trilogy Patch 20.00
    Lindsay Sweet Shot Auto Stick 20.00

50.00 for the 3 DLVD

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zremez's Items on eBay

Hey bud, I want to accept our deal, but your inbox is full! Please make some space :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

just sent a PM!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blmdear's Items on eBay

I am interested in these:
    Roy passing the Torch
    Yzerman UD auto/jersey
    Brodeur All Star Number
    Brodeur BAP Emblem
    Gretzky Signature Threads
    Give me the year, make and model(specifics of each card) so I can look them up. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See minirooney's Items on eBay

Bump! Still have a lot of ITG Franchises, UD Limited Logos, Patrick Roy, Martin Brodeur, Mario Lemieux, Gretzky, Messier, Bourque and lots
    of HOF members waiting for a new home.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blmdear's Items on eBay

Still waiting on info for these. Thanks!

I am interested in these:
    Roy passing the Torch
    Yzerman UD auto/jersey
    Brodeur All Star Number
    Brodeur BAP Emblem
    Gretzky Signature Threads
    Give me the year, make and model(specifics of each card) so I can look them up. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12