Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is a very nice idea, I'd be willing to throw some of my base from 2012-2014 if anyone is wanting to get started, all RC in it as well. Never really looked for the variations nor specific RC, just wanted the inserts and the auto/GU cards so everything is still there.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (8)
    Country
    See lois2764's Items on eBay

I collect ai Jason kidd have heaps to offer

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking for any Jason kipnis cards that people can spare obviously I am willing to trade for gu/ autos or anything but I am going to try and get all the color variations from 2014 series one set. So any kipnis base, variation or inserts would be awesome. I will also be helping out other traders as I can

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

That's an awesome idea and very thoughtful of scottkoz20 to do that. Gonna have to look through the stuff I have left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill dig out abunch of my baseball cards i dont collext baseball anymore but i could use a little help on my blackhawks collection awesome thread here as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Awesome idea, and great concept!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great idea. I'm somewhat new to collecting football cards and a lot of people have helped me out so it's nice to have a page devoted to helping others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a ton of base cards and commons. I don't have many cards of much value. I have a few stars and rookies, but very few GU or S#. I'm trying to catalog all of mine and right now I am at 11,000 and counting. Like I said, it's mostly commons, but for someone who collects a particular team like myself, I collect Dallas Cowboys, it's good just to get a few commons. If someone is collecting a particular team, I wouldn't mind at all sending out 20 or so commons to add to a team collection. I have baseball, basketball and football.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You all made me warm and fuzzy on the inside.... now stop doing that!!!!

Im going to check the Rolodex and see if i can find anyone collecting NFC East teams.

I collect anything and everything Dallas Cowboys. Commons are just as good as inserts to me as long as it's Dallas Cowboys.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I am also a Dallas Cowboys collector..Ed

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast