Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I collect Carlos Condit, Anderson Silva, and Devin Hester if people have cards of them they want moved.

I have a few Devin Hester commons that I wasn't able to sell when I had to sell my collection, if you want them send me your address..Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Awesome idea ! I've experienced this a couple times myself and it's a great feeling. I know the BlackDiam0nd used to do this all of the time when she was actively trading on here back in the day.

BlackDiam0nd was the best, haven't heard from her in years but I think about her from time to time when I pass by a card she sent me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is an awesome idea! }I haven't posted for awhile as school has been keeping me very very busy. Anyone collect Torri Hunter?I've got something you would like!

I collect Adam Eaton and Didi Gregorius, whenever l get some funds.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

BlackDiam0nd was the best, haven't heard from her in years but I think about her from time to time when I pass by a card she sent me.

I may be wrong, but I believe she passed away a few years back

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If anyone has any spare cards from any of the Atlanta teams (Hawks, Falcons, or Braves) I would really appreciate if anyone could help out my PC's by sending some.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See joshua_lisa_stewart's Items on eBay

Awesome idea! Now I need to go back through my cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have lots of cards id be glad to help someone with a fav player or team as I only collect braves and hof cards --mostly. when I trade for other players its mostly for bait
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,, gavin cross, druw jones, jackson holiday, ely, walker
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) NUTS
    Country
    See SHLBYSALEN's Items on eBay

We have done this for years on the racing side. Its not unusual to receive random acts of cardness in the mail. As long as you do it with a giving heart and expect nothing in return you get a great feeling. Then watching that same person do it for someone else is even better. I even did it with a justin bieber autograph one time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow this is a really sweet Idea! Earlier this year I won a cool card that I would have loved to keep, it was a C PATT Triple threads jersey auto /27 I believe I won it in a Topps giveaway, and gave it away to a guy I know collects the Vikings, ive also sent out some other care packages, done what I can even though I am only 16 years old myself!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country
    Army
    Washington Redskins
    See injun708's Items on eBay

Awesome Idea bud...

Evan~~

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast