Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Currently sending out some this week, but if anybody has any extra signed NBA Hoops 12-13, Topps Heritage 2012, or STL Cardinals, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Indians, or Cavaliers stuff...I'm your boy!

Also, I'll look through this list to get some more people tomorrow. Great idea!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AI_2_Melo3's Items on eBay

Awesome idea ! I have done this once or twice before and also received too so know his feelin from both sides ! Will defnitely look around

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll give a look for what I have, mostly base from the past few years baseball and football products! Let me know if anyone is interested in any, I can give a look for certain players, and inserts I might have. I anyone has any extra NASCAR or non-baseball guys from 2013 Topps A&G, LMK and we can work something out! Definitely love the idea, and have seen it on other places before!

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I'll give a look for what I have, mostly base from the past few years baseball and football products! Let me know if anyone is interested in any, I can give a look for certain players, and inserts I might have. I anyone has any extra NASCAR or non-baseball guys from 2013 Topps A&G, LMK and we can work something out! Definitely love the idea, and have seen it on other places before!

If you have any Dallas Cowboys , Pittsburgh Steelers , NY Yankees or Pittsburgh Pirates I would be interested in them..I have some Nascar cards laying around that I wasn't able to sell when I sold my collection a few years ago, if you want them you can have them...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you have any Dallas Cowboys , Pittsburgh Steelers , NY Yankees or Pittsburgh Pirates I would be interested in them..I have some Nascar cards laying around that I wasn't able to sell when I sold my collection a few years ago, if you want them you can have them...Ed

I'll start going through them now for ya! Nothing better than going through them on a rainy day......well, I should say days since they want 4-6"+ of rain the next 3 days

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    Twitter: @Jmeza2154

Dolphins fan always looken for dolphins for my pc cheap Big tannehill fan also

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I have been doing this off and on with certain traders for awhile now..I will normally enclose an extra card or 2 for a trade or something..

I am looking for any Brian Jordan as he has become a PC project..looking for football and baseball of his

SCF Rewards
    Country

if anyone has some extra 58 white sox cards (no condition req) I am making a tribute to my grandpa for his b-day...im going to frame the 58 white sox set for him as a present and any help is appreciated......thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pipesgallore420's Items on eBay

I have been doing this off and on for quite a few years from giving someone cards they had stolen from them that I had copies of to throwing in extra cards through ebay transactions for birthdays or just cause I sensed somehow it would be more special to them than me. I do it strictly for karma, what goes around comes around. The last time I did this it was while I was jobless and selling cards to pay rent and bills. The buyer of a few of my auctions was someonea mother purchasing some birthday presents for her son. While talking to her I found out who the kid collected and threw in a free auto card that could have sold for more money towards my living expenses. The buyer was so happy and we talked more, she knew why I was selling cards and said that karma would help me find a new job. Lo and behold, less than a week later I was hired for the job I am currently working at. Just goes to show that karma is real and everyone should do something for good karma every now and again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been doing this off and on with certain traders for awhile now..I will normally enclose an extra card or 2 for a trade or something..

I am looking for any Brian Jordan as he has become a PC project..looking for football and baseball of his

I may have a few base if you want me too look
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,, gavin cross, druw jones, jackson holiday, ely, walker
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast