Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome idea, and great concept!

think I have a bo insert, check my numbered card page
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,, gavin cross, druw jones, jackson holiday, ely, walker
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a great idea Im on board

I have xtra

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

if anyone has some extra 58 white sox cards (no condition req) I am making a tribute to my grandpa for his b-day...im going to frame the 58 white sox set for him as a present and any help is appreciated......thank you

i just picked up the 58 Team card this weekend, if you need it i will send it your way.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Torrii Hunter card has been shiped, enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Currently sending out some this week, but if anybody has any extra signed NBA Hoops 12-13, Topps Heritage 2012, or STL Cardinals, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Indians, or Cavaliers stuff...I'm your boy!

Also, I'll look through this list to get some more people tomorrow. Great idea!

Don't know how you feel about ttm auto buy the indians are a very good signing team. I have gotten chissenhall, masterson, jimenez ( when with them) and I think several others.just thought I would help by passing on the info

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gonna be getting ready to send some out this week, if anyone has any extra NASCAR, preferably any from the 2013 Fanfare set, send them my way and I'll do my best to return the favor!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skimdawg84's Items on eBay

I see you like/want Cardinals & Indians, and I have some Autos for them--list needs updating but I have: Jay Bell, Cory Snyder, Bernie Carbo, Mike Hargrove, Al Hrabosky, Dane Iorg. Would trade for Pirates, Trailblazers, Oregon Duck NFL guys and Portland Beavers minor leagues.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am in.... lets get the ball (er puck) rolling!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi my name is Danny. I am disabled and on a fixed income. I have a good friend that attends church with me that collects cards. He is a huge Baseball fan and Golf fan. He is a huge Atlanta Braves fan and golf fan. He also like GU and Autos of any player that you might have available. I was wondering if anyone has any cards that they would not mind parting with. I am trying to get together a nice little collection of cards to give him for Father's Day. Anything that you have available to donate would be appreciated. If you would like to discuss anything with me or if you need to contact me feel free to pm me. I want to thank ya'll for taking the time to read this post and any help that you extend to me on this project. Thanks and God bless you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Rams

does anyone have any rams, knile Davis, or josh gordon my bday is Tuesday and I'm trying to build up my pcs

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast