Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my wayne simien collection

my wayne simien collection

let me know what you think, i'm very happy with it right now :)

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/kurt420cobain/

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    sweet stuff man! almost as good as my charlie villanueva collection! lol, j/k
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Awsome stuff LMK if u want his chrome rookie im sure u have it though

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie_Miller
    sweet stuff man! almost as good as my charlie villanueva collection! lol, j/k

lol, thanks. nice villanueva collection. too bad i already sold the bowman signs of the future auto i had of him or i would have offered it to ya

Quote Originally Posted by Dillywill
    Awsome stuff LMK if u want his chrome rookie im sure u have it though

thanks, are you referring to his topps chrome or bowman chrome? i got the bowman chrome but not the topps chrome yet.

Very nice collection.
    I see that you have his Welcome to the Show jersey card in white.
    I have the same one, but I have it from the side of his jersey and it's red.
    I don't collect basketball, but if you'd like it, I would sell it for $4.50 delivered or trade for a Pujols or Mattingly baseball gued card.
    LMK,
    Thank you.

I have his topps chrome second unit Shorts card of Simien. Card is numbered to 400... will trade for a baseball GU or sell for 3.25 dlvd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast