Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Absentees traditionally vote Republican in much higher numbers.
    Absentee votes have a higher rate of fraud than in-person.
    Neither rate is all that high. Nominal is a great word for it.
    Republicans want new voter ID laws for in-person but not for absentees. Why do you think that is?

to gain an edge,just like the dems and the race baiting they do,its all about getting the win nothing else matters

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Race baiting is not changing law for a voter advantage.

It's not even close.
    to gain an edge,just like the dems and the race baiting they do,its all about getting the win nothing else matters

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When you explain to me why the Republicans are trying to do away with non-existent in-person voter fraud while doing nothing to stop the more prevalent absentee-ballot voter fraud, when voter fraud overall is seriously a non-issue in the US, then the talk of voter suppression will stop.

And as a conservative, I hate mail-in ballots. If you don't care enough to show up, then don't vote. The only exception I see to this is the ill or elderly who can't get up and go vote and the military personnel that are stationed overseas.

I am from Canada. We have honest elections because it's an actual Democracy. If you cannot possibly run a country without being corrupt, then good luck, you deserve another revolution.

Fail again.

A) Canada is no more of a Democracy than the US is. The only true Democracy is one where everyone gets to vote on everything the government does. You have a representative government, just like us.

B) I don't know if you know that the stuff you say isn't true or not (but you do it a lot). To claim that Canada has honest elections is a laughable joke, or have you already forgotten the Robocall scandal from just 3 years ago?

Absentees traditionally vote Republican in much higher numbers.
    Absentee votes have a higher rate of fraud than in-person.
    Neither rate is all that high. Nominal is a great word for it.
    Republicans want new voter ID laws for in-person but not for absentees. Why do you think that is?

I will agree that mail-in ballots set the stage for easy voter fraud, but I haven't seen any evidence that it occurs more often. I would love to see some if you have it. All that I can find is that the bulk of voter fraud is buying votes and intentional miscounts.

I also don't see any evidence that Republicans use pre-voting more. What I am finding is that it is a near even split depending on the region. If you are correct that Republicans use it more then it seems odd that they would be the ones pushing to allow it's use less.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The robocall scandal is blown far out of proportion and the Conservative party would have taken that election anyway.

That election shouldn't have evan taken place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am from Canada. We have honest elections because it's an actual Democracy. If you cannot possibly run a country without being corrupt, then good luck, you deserve another revolution.

In terms of Gerrymandering you accused the Democrats, now you say it's been done forever? Make up your mind, as you have been caught out again.

Firstly, why is there an American Dream, why not an American Reality? Oh that's right, you are all dreamers.

You are the one that brough up gerrymandering, not me. My mind is made up and clear. Which ever political party that is in control gerrymanders to their advantage.

I dream of a better America for everyone and that is a bad thing? This is a whole lot better than suppressing a race and making them dependent just so they will continue to vote for you.

Others have shot down your Canadian Utopia of perfect elections so I will save my breath.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The robocall scandal is blown far out of proportion and the Conservative party would have taken that election anyway.

That election shouldn't have evan taken place.

Doesn't change the fact that Canada is hardly free from election dishonesty. Just saw where 3 days ago new election reform has been passed. An honest election system wouldn't need election laws and reform.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Doesn't change the fact that Canada is hardly free from election dishonesty. Just saw where 3 days ago new election reform has been passed. An honest election system wouldn't need election laws and reform.

Yes. New election reform was passed...

In Canada, we currently have a majority government. This means the conservatives outweigh everyone else combined.

So the party that is currently under investigation passed whatever reform they wanted. Neat!

And you know I'm the first to call out myths about Canada. This was an absolute statement nice made, so it was doomed from the start.

The fact is Republicans want to fix a problem that doesn't actually exist, except where it would affect them negatively, for the sole purpose of winning votes.

That's kind of disgusting and a complete middle finger to any version of democracy. If you're defending this motive, you're kind of disgusting too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes. New election reform was passed...

In Canada, we currently have a majority government. This means the conservatives outweigh everyone else combined.

So the party that is currently under investigation passed whatever reform they wanted. Neat!

And you know I'm the first to call out myths about Canada. This was an absolute statement nice made, so it was doomed from the start.

The fact is Republicans want to fix a problem that doesn't actually exist, except where it would affect them negatively, for the sole purpose of winning votes.

That's kind of disgusting and a complete middle finger to any version of democracy. If you're defending this motive, you're kind of disgusting too.

I am unsure. You have an issue with Republicans wanting voter ID laws or wanting to do away with absentee voting?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You have an issue also of votes being worth more than the same vote from another district, in areas where Republicans have had a stronghold for 100 years.

That's criminal.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You have an issue also of votes being worth more than the same vote from another district, in areas where Republicans have had a stronghold for 100 years.

That's criminal.

What? Voters count the same everywhere...or nowhere if you want to be realistic about it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast