Manny Ramirez Game Used, RC's, Inserts FOR TRADE

I have the following cards of Manny Ramirez for trade. I am looking to trade for Auto's, multi colored Patches, Game Used that catch my eye in BB, BKB, & FB. If interested in anything please make an offer or let me know what you have for trade. Will not check sites unless you tell me what is off limits. Nothing personal but I get tired or people telling me to check there sites just to hear them say I won't trade you that for your cards. It's a waste of time really. LMK Thank you

- MANNY RAMIREZ -
    92 Pinnacle Rc #295 $4
    92 Score Rc #800 $4
    92 Topps Rc #156 $4
    92 Upper Deck Rc #63 $4
    97 UD3 Generation Next #20 $5
    96 Score Future Franchise #6 $6
    92 Stadium Club Dome Rc #146 $8
    97 Studio Master Strokes #'d/2000 #13 $8
    05 Topps Pack Wars Relics Bat $10
    96 Leaf Gold Stars #'d/2500 #14 $12
    92 Bowman Rc #532 $25

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

like this: check my bucket

92 Bowman Rc #532 $25
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

jwpjones22

Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22
    I have the following cards of Manny Ramirez for trade. I am looking to trade for Auto's, multi colored Patches, Game Used that catch my eye in BB, BKB, & FB. If interested in anything please make an offer or let me know what you have for trade. Will not check sites unless you tell me what is off limits. Nothing personal but I get tired or people telling me to check there sites just to hear them say I won't trade you that for your cards. It's a waste of time really. LMK Thank you

- MANNY RAMIREZ -
    92 Pinnacle Rc #295 $4
    92 Score Rc #800 $4
    92 Topps Rc #156 $4
    92 Upper Deck Rc #63 $4
    97 UD3 Generation Next #20 $5
    96 Score Future Franchise #6 $6
    92 Stadium Club Dome Rc #146 $8
    97 Studio Master Strokes #'d/2000 #13 $8
    05 Topps Pack Wars Relics Bat $10
    96 Leaf Gold Stars #'d/2500 #14 $12
    92 Bowman Rc #532 $25

Well JP, Here's a bone. I've got a 2005 Bowman's/Best #104 CHRIS YOUNG
    [BLUE] Auto #242/299 I'd trade you for the Manny #532, IF, it's in good condition with no problems. Books $39.20 ($35 @ 1.2x for the blue)
    Puts you way ahead on the deal. LMK, thanks
    Scott

gonzofan: Is that the Chris Young that got drafted by the Rangers but now plays for the Padres? If so, that would be fine with me. LMK Thank you

jwpjones22

gonzofan: Is that the Chris Young that got drafted by the Rangers but now plays for the Padres? If so, that would be fine with me. LMK Thank you
    Sorry, I'm not big on rookies of sort. Don't follow them much. Too many of
    them to keep track of. Know what I mean? I'm just going by (price wise)
    what Beckett quotes.

Look, you didn't give me a clean bill of health on that Manny yet. Corners sharp? Over all condition? Etc. Can you help me out with that first?
    Thanks

Scott

Scott, the condition on the Manny is nice. It is in my Personal Collection so the shape of it is good. All my cards are in nice condition unless otherwise noted. If the trade is good with you. LMK Thank you

The Young is pictured in Rangers uniform right?

Scott, the condition on the Manny is nice. It is in my Personal Collection so the shape of it is good. All my cards are in nice condition unless otherwise noted. If the trade is good with you. LMK Thank you

The Young is pictured in Rangers uniform right?

Card shows him in a White Sox uniform. Does that make a difference?
    These card companies never keep these guys up-to-date with the right
    uniforms anyway. Card is even labeled a White Soxs' card. Do you want to see
    a scan. Send me your email address and I'll scan/email it to you?
    Scott