Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (296)
    Country

Well gentlemen,,,,,I believe we have all been officially ripped off. Unfortunately this has happened a few times to me.

However. While the idea of filing a mail fraud complaint is an option, I found a much quicker way in regards to a similar situation here. On another board we had a "member" who pulled the same stunt...but I guess he didn't realize I didn't live more than an hour away. Long story short, I repped for just about everyone involved and contacted the Police Station closest to him, explained the situation, told them I had the authority to act on the others behalf and we wished to have him flat out charged with theft.

A phone call from the officer seemed to get his ™™™™™ in gear.

Since most of us are in Canada and he is in MI. I'm wondering if one of the few U.S. members affected (figure it might be better to be repped by someone at least in the same country) might be willing to do a wee bit of phone calling?

Just a thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdmm0's Items on eBay

Yep I think we have been ripped off. I like that idea if someone lives close.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

Guess I got away lucky . I received my cards from this ##!!$@@ , but they were creased badly. I've got creased cards, and he's got a ton of enemies ....... nuff said !!!!
    WE COLLECT : CONNOR MCDAVID --- NATHAN MACKINNON -- ERIK KARLSSON -- CAREY PRICE --- BRADY TKACHUK -- AUSTIN MATTHEWS -- THOMAS CHABOT --JACK EICHEL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

Yeah...this seller has enemies, but a ton of cash too...something has to be done. Fortunately for me, Paypal will refund me, but what about those who paid as a gift? That's theft! If I rob someone on the street, police will be at my door. There are consequences. How is internet theft any different? We have a name and an address...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I live in Indiana, so could someone PM me what I should do/who I should call? Are we all completely sure he is a thief? lmk guys.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (296)
    Country

I live in Indiana, so could someone PM me what I should do/who I should call? Are we all completely sure he is a thief? lmk guys.

Should we wait another few days....a week? Perhaps a mod might want to chime in on this?
    If we go ahead with it we should all be in agreement on a time frame........in the meanwhile...... I'll IM you and let you know how we handled it up here :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Should we wait another few days....a week? Perhaps a mod might want to chime in on this?
    If we go ahead with it we should all be in agreement on a time frame........in the meanwhile...... I'll IM you and let you know how we handled it up here :)

Ok, thanks, I'd say we give him this weekend and then take action. lmk if you agree...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2broscollections's Items on eBay

I say we wait until Monday. If no communication is established, then we should act.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I say we wait until Monday. If no communication is established, then we should act.

Agreed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello everyone. Most of you have been in contact with me. I am working on it and have been in contact with Etmill01 the disputes manager. We will give him until Tuesday to see if anyone else gets anything in the mail If you have not been contacted by me I might have missed you, please put your trade into dispute if you have not received paypal, cards recieved damaged goods what ever the case and not that in the dispute please.

Please be bare with me.

I am doing what I can. For those of you using profanity even if it is censored by the SCF system or by you yourself please refrain from doing this on the boards or in PM's it is a violation of SCF rules. This is your only warning.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast