Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

IT'S ABOUT TIME! Christians finally getting tired of Palin and the Far Right!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5241788.html

YES, YES, YES!

An online group called "Faithful America" has made a petition for fellow Christians to DENOUNCE Sarah Palin's statement at an NRA rally where she said:

"Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we'd baptize terrorists."

^Obviously palin doesn't understand (out of her own massive ignorance) that Waterboarding is horrific torture.

Anyways, "Faithful America" has received over 45,000 signatures in their petition.

BTW, who is "Faithful America"?

Quote Originally Posted by site
    Faithful America is the largest and fastest growing online community of Christians putting faith into action for social justice. Dedicated to reclaiming Christianity from the religious right, our members are sick of sitting by quietly while Jesus' message of good news is hijacked to serve a hateful political agenda. We're organizing the faithful to take on right-wing extremists and renew the church's prophetic role in building a more free and just society.

^WOW, am I dreaming.....is this real life?

A Christian community is FINALLY living up to Jesus' words to put PEOPLE first, to help one another? To fight for social justice? and to denounce the disgusting and twisted ideology of the far right?

As an atheist I applaud and fully support "Faithful America" in their efforts to fight the far right and make a more just society.

I will not agree with their theology but I will more than certainly support their politics.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You realize that's all the people you insulted while aiming for the Palin's of the world, right?

These are the people who don't fit your view of what a Christian is.

Thank you for finally admitting these people exist.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Palin is an idiot, riding off the high of her new found and misplaced fame.

anyone can be a Christian, an Atheist, an idiot or two of the three.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

You really should just leave and join a "I hate Christians website"

SCF Rewards
    Country

You really should just leave and join a "I hate Christians website"

Wait, how did you come to that conclusion?

I'm saying I support this CHRISTIAN group in their efforts...

I think it would be contradictory to say I hate Christians while supporting a portion of them at the same time, no?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Amazing how out of three posts you pick that one and ignore the other two completely.

Wait, not it isn't. It's completely expected. My bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Palin is an idiot, riding off the high of her new found and misplaced fame.

anyone can be a Christian, an Atheist, an idiot or two of the three.

Very true Shrew...and this particular Christian group has had enough with the zealots who get the majority of the bad publicity that Christianity garners...

You know, back when I was a christian, the thing I liked best about Christianity was the whole concept of Jesus....loving one another, helping the most needy, being unselfish, and having a genuine love and appreciation for life.

I don't see that with far right christians, I really don't....I see hatred for those they don't agree with, I see selfishness for the rich, I see agendas being held more important than the overall message of love.

It's time for moderate Christians to fight back and reclaim Christianity from the EVIL hands of the far right.

And Yeah, I'm still not going to agree with their position about god, but I support this initiative, and it's about damn time someone stands up to the far right.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Baahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice save

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very true Shrew...and this particular Christian group has had enough with the zealots who get the majority of the bad publicity that Christianity garners...

You know, back when I was a christian, the thing I liked best about Christianity was the whole concept of Jesus....loving one another, helping the most needy, being unselfish, and having a genuine love and appreciation for life.

I don't see that with far right christians, I really don't....I see hatred for those they don't agree with, I see selfishness for the rich, I see agendas being held more important than the overall message of love.

It's time for moderate Christians to fight back and reclaim Christianity from the EVIL hands of the far right.

And Yeah, I'm still not going to agree with their position about god, but I support this initiative, and it's about damn time someone stands up to the far right.

I would much rather somebody stand up to the Far Left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would much rather somebody stand up to the Far Left.

Ok....tell me some stuff the far left does that you disagree with and I'll make sure to stand up against them if I find it valid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast