Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

HUGE Penguins Vs Rangers Autograph Pick-ups

UPDATE 5/9/14
    See the post below as well for trip #2
    So this weekend was the start of the 2nd round of the Playoffs and the NY Rangers came to Pittsburgh. I am a huge Pens fan, but I have been picking up a ton of Pens autos lately so I decided to try my luck with some Rangers this weekend. I picked up some really sick Pens and Rangers autos last week. LMK what you all think, I think I did really well.

In general I have scored a TON of autographs over the last few weeks but again here are just the few from the Pens vs Rangers (Note that the 3 rangers I got just over this past weekend and the 3rd Ranger is not pictured but the one that I got was Anton).

Latest Pens worth Noting:
    Olli Maatta is now framed
    olliq.jpg
    Fleury Wanting to Fight
    dleuryq.jpg

James Neal
    neal.jpg

Martin St. Louis
    sstlouis.jpg

and the #1 is Henrik Lundqvist

sirnghent.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 05-09-2014 at 06:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

UPDATE
    Today I tried again and got the following Rangers Players:
    Henrik Lundqvist, Brad Richards, Marc staal, Chris Kreider, Rick Nash, Kevin Klein, Derek Dorsett, Derek Stepan and Dan Girardi
    IMG_7103.jpg
    IMG_7102.jpgIMG_7100.jpg