Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cl8n63's Items on eBay

is everyone taking advantage of the 20 cent listings?

I sure hope so, it saves a ton in listing fees.. i have put up like 30 auctions so far and its only cost me like 12 bucks (i added pictures to most of them which is another .35)....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

nope. too friggin lazy. I should get off my ™™™ and take advantage of this stuff. Being that football season is on the back burner I`ll wait till things start heating up a little. I have thousands of cards I have to scan and take pics of first. Putting some player lots together, some base sets, 200+ jersey card lot and some completed sets w/SP`s. Lotta work to do and time is not on my side lately. Right now I have about 800 cards scattered all over my desk just trying to sort them out. Everytime I open a box or binder I find more stuff I need to organize and sort out. I keep finding Zach Thomas, Curtis Martin, Urlacher, Montana, Favre, Peyton and a host of other star cards everywhere. :new_shock Drivin me nutso.:icon_eek:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cl8n63's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by rayny1
    nope. too friggin lazy. I should get off my ™™™ and take advantage of this stuff. Being that football season is on the back burner I`ll wait till things start heating up a little. I have thousands of cards I have to scan and take pics of first. Putting some player lots together, some base sets, 200+ jersey card lot and some completed sets w/SP`s. Lotta work to do and time is not on my side lately. Right now I have about 800 cards scattered all over my desk just trying to sort them out. Everytime I open a box or binder I find more stuff I need to organize and sort out. I keep finding Zach Thomas, Curtis Martin, Urlacher, Montana, Favre, Peyton and a host of other star cards everywhere. :new_shock Drivin me nutso.:icon_eek:

i understand ya... i actually got really lucky and had plans of listing a bunch of stuff yesterday but got to busy with other stuff and had to hold off.. and then BAM.. 20 cent listing day.. i have listed i think 54 items so far and 4 have sold.. and i plan on listing more...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

looks like you were busy there.

I have to simply start listing items little by little. Maybe I`ll find some time to load up my turbo lister once a week with 10 or so auctions then just upload everything to eBay one day.