Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Once again, it's Obama fault. You guys are PATHETIC!!!

It's the president of Nigeria's fault. I didn't say it was Obama's fault. No one did.

We are saying how tweeting will do nothing to solve what is going on over there right now. #yourepathetic

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Once again, it's Obama fault. You guys are PATHETIC!!!

One person = you guys now?

One comment about non-action = full blame given now?

An insult with zero actual point is a show of how you know better?

Habs, you should know better what pathetic looks like.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

It's the president of Nigeria's fault. I didn't say it was Obama's fault. No one did.

We are saying how tweeting will do nothing to solve what is going on over there right now. #yourepathetic

gsj68 said: and when you elect someone who has never done anything but talk in his life this is what you get

That looks like blaming Obama to me. Not sure how you read it otherwise. And the "You guys are pathetic" was in reference to HIM as I group HIM in with all the rest of the Obama haters on the site. It wasn't directed at the other posters in this particular thread. Got it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

gsj68 said: and when you elect someone who has never done anything but talk in his life this is what you get

That looks like blaming Obama to me. Not sure how you read it otherwise. And the "You guys are pathetic" was in reference to HIM as I group HIM in with all the rest of the Obama haters on the site. It wasn't directed at the other posters in this particular thread. Got it?

Got it! Sorry....didn't read what he wrote.

Side note - Why are you on here when you should be at the Bell Centre?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I am watching this sorry game from the comforts of my hockey room. I could only wish to be there live.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No. I do not get why you would speak to people not present. You said guys after several people had spoken. Your words indicate you are talking to those people.

It still looks like one guy, and the picture of Michelle suggests the President isn't solely to blame, and I would guess other high ranking democrat.

That doesn't change the fact that the OP lays the blame on the voters, not Obama.

English is hard, but not as hard as you make it seem. You literally have not understood anything here.

But hey, that's the whole post. It's hard to take all the info into consideration, much easier to pick a few key words and jump on the new meaning you own edit has created.

Easier, but terribly uneducated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

blame game hmm
    first you blame boko haram,second the local so called government for no instant action,the one and only person that can call 2000 rangers to the area to solve the problem very quick,yea im going to put blame on him too,how about you? or maybe we should tweet obama about it or a youtube video,god forbid any hands-on actions

SCF Rewards
    Country

This image proves how people always seem to either get it completely wrong or for some reason find a way to criticize every single thing...

What exactly do you want, people to go to Nigeria and rescue the girls singlehandedly?

Or that our government once again gets into yet another conflict?

You know, I LOVE the way people constantly criticize Americans for never showing any interest on global issues but the moment they do show interest and try to rally behind a cause, they still get criticized....by the pathetic Right of all people.

Herpa derpa, you guys with your social media are so dumb, its better to not do anything and stay quiet.

Or better yet, lets not pressure the Nigerian Government, lets just force our way in like a bunch of brain dead cowboys and make the situation a million times worst!

The right is beyond stupid, with no solutions and only trying to make things worst.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think it's that social media causes haven't really seemed to do anything yet. After enough times something starts looking like a dead end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm saying no one cares what you think. No one cares what I think. It's not making the problem worst or better.

People post stuff on social media to let their circle know how they feel. Then they try and make you feel bad about it if you don't post anything about that certain subject.

"Oh he hasn't tweeted #savethegirls he must hate those girls"

This image proves how people always seem to either get it completely wrong or for some reason find a way to criticize every single thing...

What exactly do you want, people to go to Nigeria and rescue the girls singlehandedly?

Or that our government once again gets into yet another conflict?

You know, I LOVE the way people constantly criticize Americans for never showing any interest on global issues but the moment they do show interest and try to rally behind a cause, they still get criticized....by the pathetic Right of all people.

Herpa derpa, you guys with your social media are so dumb, its better to not do anything and stay quiet.

Or better yet, lets not pressure the Nigerian Government, lets just force our way in like a bunch of brain dead cowboys and make the situation a million times worst!

The right is beyond stupid, with no solutions and only trying to make things worst.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast