Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's like everyone forgot all about this little event called the "Arab spring"....

Which was possible in some part due to social media by organizing the protests...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

No. I do not get why you would speak to people not present. You said guys after several people had spoken. Your words indicate you are talking to those people.

It still looks like one guy, and the picture of Michelle suggests the President isn't solely to blame, and I would guess other high ranking democrat.

That doesn't change the fact that the OP lays the blame on the voters, not Obama.

English is hard, but not as hard as you make it seem. You literally have not understood anything here.

But hey, that's the whole post. It's hard to take all the info into consideration, much easier to pick a few key words and jump on the new meaning you own edit has created.

Easier, but terribly uneducated.

See, even when people explain themselves you still do not get it. I was responding to ONE person, not a group. I was including that ONE person in a group. It's not that difficult to comprehend. No one was speaking to people not present. I was not speaking about social media or the other posters. How hard is that for you to grasp? You are so caught up in finding fault in MY posts that YOU FAIL MISERABLY at comprehending anything, even when explained. Deansayso got it. But he doesn't have an axe to grind. Carry on with your foolishness. You aren't impressing anyone. Quite the opposite. Got it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

See, even when people explain themselves you still do not get it. I was responding to ONE person, not a group.

If you were responding to one person why did you use the plural guys? Oh, you were talking to a group of people who aren't here except for him. So you were addressing people not present. I have it perfectly.

You also think to highly of yourself if you think I look for your posts to criticize. I do not. I simply call a stupid post stupid when I see a stupid post, and a lot of them happen to be your posts.

You and alex simply aren't important enough for the little theories you have about everyone. The amount of narcicism from you is unprecedented. You literally think I'm out to get you. I'm not.

Is this why you can't properly comprehend or honestly respond to my posts? You're so caught up in fighting me, the person, you haven't a clue what I'm actually saying. Yeah, open minded thinking, that.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Also, I didn't say anything about social media directly to you, nor did I say you said anything about it, Habs.

So you made that up too. Well done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AHEM....

http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-wes...150951065.html

Quote Originally Posted by article
    Outrage over the mass abduction has prompted Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan - criticized at home and abroad for his government's slow response - to accept U.S., British and French intelligence help in the hunt for the girls.

Now, why do you think that world leaders are suddenly willing to go to "total war" with Boko Haram if not for the WORLD WIDE anger which was SPREAD on the internet including social media?

Oh b-b-but social media does NOTHING....the GOP told me so!

They did a cartoon that mocked social media....even though it was through social media that this became such a BIG topic world wide.

How can anyone not think that social media doesn't make a difference?

We live in the internet age....social media is HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    "The world is aware of these young school girls who were abducted, but quite frankly Boko Haram has been creating havoc for sometime," U.S. Under Secretary for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman told Reuters.

^And how exactly did the world get so interested in these young girls?

Maybe....just maybe it's because the world IS connected....by the internet, where information spreads like wildfire, where social media can unite people to put PRESSURE on their leaders to do something about unjust things.

http://www.thewrap.com/jon-stewart-b...-saveourgirls/

^BTW, check out the video by Jon Stewart....where they show how the #BringBackOurGirls got so big and united people ALL OVER THE WORLD to become outraged by this story and to put pressure and bring SHAME unto Nigeria.

And guess what....IT WORKED!

Screw you RUSH and all the GOP morons who mocked social media on this matter....social media is a million times more effective than you good-for-nothing bums!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 05-18-2014 at 05:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Guess Alex will not answer my question. Must be because it will contradict what he preaches about guns and violence.Shame you can't have it both ways or even give a little

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's like everyone forgot all about this little event called the "Arab spring"....

Which was possible in some part due to social media by organizing the protests...

That's right! People tweeting here caused that there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

You really think world governments would have done nothing if it weren't for social media?
    You do realize how serious of a situation it is right?
    Do you get all your news through twitter and facebook?

I don't remember the GOP telling me that twitter isn't going to help. I came to that conclusion on my own. Maybe donate money to a certain cause. Get involved somehow, not by tweeting.

#iwishihadamilliondollars

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's a lazy argument to make clicking "like" enough to feel good about himself.

Share if you agree!

Has anyone saved the animals fleeing the Yellowstone Supervolcano yet? Nothing in regular media about it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast