Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Hey, thanks for the response. I've gotten so far with untracked versions that I am trying to stick to those with no cracks. Wouldn't really want 19 or 72, but would be happy to try to work something out on those seven you have that are untracked, as you said possible upgrades or just extras. LMK what I could look for on your part. Thanks.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an extra 76 #7 if you are still interested. Its in EX+ condition

SCF Rewards
    Country

Goferboy: Thanks, if it has no cracks I would be interested. LMK what you could use for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have anything on my list that you could send? http://randymckim.weebly.com/index.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally found a Santo upgrade (and as is often the case, three of them) to complete the '74s. Slow progress, but progress nonetheless. Plugging along and still looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Small update, still working'.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Small update. Any more of these out there?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ukiah's Items on eBay

Hiya...just thought I'd drop a note that I have some PSA 8 '70 baseball that I may like to move to help pay for a '65 set I'm working on. None on your list but if you wanted top end stuff as upgrades...give me a shout.
    Pat

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pat, thanks for the note. Not really wanting to branch into graded versions as I just can't afford to do the full set that way. I do like to pick up some graded stuff of certain players like B. Robinson and Brock to name a couple, so if you want to just send a list and your prices I could perhaps be interested. If not, no problem. Best of luck with that '65 set, sounds like a great project. Been wanting to start an old set myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ukiah's Items on eBay

Yeah...I just picked up a bunch of them in a lot and a few others here and there but I'm not into graded stuff so much and don't feel like putting the graded set together either. My sets are so nice that grading is kind of a waste of money.

Don't have a Brooksie or Brock (one of fav looking cards of all time with the uniform colors and 3-d) but do have 8's of Seaver, Harrelson, Marichal, Sutton and about 20 others..

Pat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast