Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

What a meltdown of a 3rd period for the Blackhawks.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Kings are unbelievably resilient! These 2 deserve to be playing against each other in the finals...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

They just stopped paying attention momentarily and BANG !

BANNED

Country

Kings are unbelievably resilient! These 2 deserve to be playing against each other in the finals...

Rangers and Kings have had it tougher than anyone. Two 7 game series each. Chicago has not been tested until tonight. They have not had to lift a finger until this series.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Not what I was expecting for game 2. I've been waiting for the "REAL" Crawford to show up these playoffs and he did last night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rangers and Kings have had it tougher than anyone. Two 7 game series each. Chicago has not been tested until tonight. They have not had to lift a finger until this series.

I'd disagree. I think losing their first two games to the Blues, both after having blown late leads, put them into a pretty tough situation after which they ran off four consecutive wins to take the series.

They haven't yet played a seventh game, but they've been pushed. They're 11-0 over the past two playoff seasons after Game 4s, but it's going to be really tough to keep that up against this Kings team. I appreciate what L.A. does style-wise, but it's tough to watch against your team.

BANNED

Country

They coasted once the Blues won those first two. Hawks improved, but the Blues just stopped playing offensive Hockey, they didn't score. So again, I disagree wholeheartedly.

Had the Blues and Chicago gone 7 games with OT's then yeah sure. St. Louis played half as good as Minnesota and the Hawks never had to hold their breath once playing the Wild. You are making an 8,000 meter peak out of standard Black Hawks expectations.

Everybody in this year's playoff played better than St. Louis.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They coasted once the Blues won those first two. Hawks improved, but the Blues just stopped playing offensive Hockey, they didn't score. So again, I disagree wholeheartedly.

Had the Blues and Chicago gone 7 games with OT's then yeah sure. St. Louis played half as good as Minnesota and the Hawks never had to hold their breath once playing the Wild. You are making an 8,000 meter peak out of standard Black Hawks expectations.

Everybody in this year's playoff played better than St. Louis.

I don't agree with you, but I do like the "peak" comment.

Either way, they're going to be tested now and they better pick it up immediately.

BANNED

Country

And I hope they get rogered, only because their fans have become almost as insufferable as Canuck fans.

I said almost….. Canuck Fans are still lightyears ahead of everyone in how not to behave even when there are no purses to steal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I hope they get rogered, only because their fans have become almost as insufferable as Canuck fans.

I said almost….. Canuck Fans are still lightyears ahead of everyone in how not to behave even when there are no purses to steal.

I'm a 'Hawks fan, and I can see where you're coming from. I think it happens a lot when success follows long stretches of futility.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast