Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Bill Wirtz is finally gone, so there is no ghost blowing out the candles, and scaring all the children . Everyone can relax and be a contented fan.

Serenity now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

tough loss for my hawks. Hopefully Crawford got that out of his system last night. It seemed like the Hawks let up a lot after starting out up 2-0. It is only one loss and we will have to rebound in LA. The kings are very beatable.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Looks like Shaw is playing tonight. Hopefully his return will give the rest of the team some jump to their game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not what I was expecting for game 2. I've been waiting for the "REAL" Crawford to show up these playoffs and he did last night.

I hear this comment from so many Hawks fans and I whole heartily disagree. Crawford had one bad period and every so called fan talks about the "real" Crawford showing up. The hawks would not be in the conference finals if not for Crawford. When you look at the playoff numbers Crawford has put up better numbers than Quick and Price.
    Crawford GAA=2.11 SP%=92.6
    Quick GAA=2.70 SP%=91.2
    Price GAA=2.35 SP%=91.9

Quick and Price are said to have carried their teams this far in the playoffs, but in reality Crawford has been just as good so far and should get credit. Quick got light up in the first 2 games against San Jose and Price just got pulled in game 1 against the Rangers. All goalie's have bad periods/games, but when Crawford does everybody wants to forget just how good he has been so far in the playoffs. Crawford is a good goalie on a very good hockey team.

BANNED

Country

Toews putting the Hawks on his back again. First two goals.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Toews putting the Hawks on his back again. First two goals.

The problem is that nobody else has shown up.

Kane tends to disappear for long stretches, and he's been invisible too often in these playoffs. Same for Sharp, of whom I expect way more. And it would be nice to see Crawford make a save to help the team, but it's tough when your D just looks flat.

They need to stop the bleeding now, or we're looking at another game like the last one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And now Roszival with an absolutely moronic penalty...if the Kings score here, it's time to look ahead to Game Four.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I hear this comment from so many Hawks fans and I whole heartily disagree. Crawford had one bad period and every so called fan talks about the "real" Crawford showing up. The hawks would not be in the conference finals if not for Crawford. When you look at the playoff numbers Crawford has put up better numbers than Quick and Price.
    Crawford GAA=2.11 SP%=92.6
    Quick GAA=2.70 SP%=91.2
    Price GAA=2.35 SP%=91.9

Quick and Price are said to have carried their teams this far in the playoffs, but in reality Crawford has been just as good so far and should get credit. Quick got light up in the first 2 games against San Jose and Price just got pulled in game 1 against the Rangers. All goalie's have bad periods/games, but when Crawford does everybody wants to forget just how good he has been so far in the playoffs. Crawford is a good goalie on a very good hockey team.

If you watch enough Hawks games you would know that Crawford is an average goalie on a good team. If this team had Price or Quick in front of them they would be unstoppable. The Hawks would be in the same place they are now if Raanta was in net.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Good win by the Kings tonight.

BANNED

Country

If you watch enough Hawks games you would know that Crawford is an average goalie on a good team. If this team had Price or Quick in front of them they would be unstoppable. The Hawks would be in the same place they are now if Raanta was in net.

Disagree. Crawford has played better than Price in any playoff game to date. Quick was shelled last year by the Hawks and was very average, this year quite a bit better.

The Hawks are very stoppable, and when they are stopped, it's the skaters fault, not the Crawford's.

That's an outlandish statement by the way. Unstoppable …. Hardly.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast