Thread: Basketball for Football

Basketball for Football

I mainly collect Basketball but I collect Colts Also. I'd like to trade for some nice Colts cards I have alot of BkBall for trade.Check my Bucket.Thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    have any wades or are shaqs for trade have 06 prestige marvin harrison gridiron heritage and a 06 ultra edgerrin james postseason performer jerseys what rc from colts ru looking for, plmk, thanks

I traded all my Wade and Shaq is not for trade.Any and all Colts,Newer and Older.

what bv do you need on the Ice Sculpture Kobe ?

I cant find anything on it,only one ive seen is the iverson go for 40 on ebay but this is kobe in his high school uniform.Also am searching for a Shaq if one exists.But I'm open to offers.LMK

Cool, I just saw the iverson went down to 30 on Ebay but its still there,if you wanna check it out...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ALLEN-IVERSON-96...QQcmdZViewItem

I have TONS of Colt duplicates. Can't open photobucket. Don't really collect basketball cards anyway unless I can get a good one (not much of an NBA fan).
    I'll post a list later of what I have available. Would you be interested in purchasing?