Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will never forget the images of Lundqvist in front of his locker with his head in his hands. I think the reporters said that Henrik sat motionlessly staring into space of 10-15 minutes. Definitely makes you wonder how things change if there are a few different bounces/shots, but congratulations to the Kings, on a well deserved win.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

As said before, 4-1 series does not tell the story. Both teams fought hard. 3 of the 5 went into overtime.
    I think I had about 10 heart attacks as I was watching from the stands Friday....and lucky to see the Stanley Cup be raised at home...
    Parade and Rally tomorrow....

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314