Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

04-05 Ud Exquisite Sebastian Telfair Auto Patch /225 Fs/ft!

I have an 04-05 exquisite telfair auto patch /225 for paypal or other 04-05 exquisite rookies. please let me know what you have. Last 2 telfairs sold 95 dlvd and 160 dlvd.

Last edited by telfair31wright15; 06-12-2006 at 05:50 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Its way outdated but the bv is 160. That cant be if one just sold for $160. I dunno, but are you planning on trading exquisite? If so, I usually go by sell value because beckett is outdated. The new beckett should be here sometime this week...

i got a new one with bron on it. this months i think and it books $160 in it

yea but that came alsmost a month ago. The new one comes out sometime this week. Still, where were you going with the bv on the telfair...

yea but they come out with the next one like 2 weeks in advance. Dude trust me on this, the july issue will come out this week. But does it really matter? get to the point. You asked the bv...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast