Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigbronco89's Items on eBay

Going to a card show, anyone want anything?

Hi i am going to a card show in cleveland on Thursday. If there is some specific wants people have i will look for them. I plan on handing the dealer a slip of paper with some specifics wants and see what he can do.

If you want me to look for something for you please post. Only taking single card wants from members with 30 feedback and cards must be under $20 sell range. First 3 people who respond i will look for. thanks

i would be intrested in anybody in my sig or any 04/05 fleer tradition

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am going to look for SPECIFIC SINGLE cards for people who have MORE THAN 30 feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country

would i have to buy the autos or trade? if theres anything u need from my site i could use brendan haywood's sage auto and sage gu if u see any thing from my site cause i can't buy right now

o srry bout that

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would have to be bought unless you have Reggie Miller or Tayshaun Prince serial numbered cards or 05/06 chrome. LMK ASAP, i am leaving tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a granger rc and johan petrorc steve francis base and some nbdl rc from topps chrome...

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, how you gonna work this? I collect Jason Richardson for basketball, but I dont want you to pick something up, and me not need it or something.
    Last edited by vikingfan101; 06-14-2006 at 05:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ljbiggestfan2's Items on eBay

Any RARE, 1/1's, printing plates, etc...Larry Johnson cards/items. Will pay top dollar for any one found.

SCF Rewards
    Country

any specific wants Vikingfan01? i dont want to give them a list with 100 cards.

pjcopeland - you have 0 feedback sorry i wont be able to help you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast