Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

not seeing it, a couple worship my god like i do or die but far from most,infact id say the atheist types are far more aggressive and equally closed minded

Yet again, we get the "You're doing the same thing" card by another theist...

And here we have another claim....we are close minded.

This is classic projection....

Many religious theists will not change their mind no matter how much evidence disproves their religion.

Think about it....42% of Americans are YE Creationists....we have so much evidence that disproves the very notion that this planet is only 10,000 years old....and yet 42% or roughly around 142,000,000 Americans refuse to change their mind while all the evidence is against them...

And yet, how close minded are atheists when many of them are telling you that we are open to changing our minds as long as YOU theists present evidence.

I wonder how theists would act if the majority of the population thought they were immoral just for believing in god, the way atheists are branded as immoral just for NOT believing in god....

I wonder how theists would act if they lived in a country where the most powerful religion was constantly trying to push their agenda down their throat and they didn't believe in that stuff and simply want to be neutral in the public arena...

Yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't like it.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 06-23-2014 at 12:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

just calling it like i see it
    And yet, how close minded are atheists when many of them are telling you that we are open to changing our minds as long as YOU theists present evidence.

atheists say for absolute there is no god,if your leaving the door open thats being agnostic

SCF Rewards
    Country

atheists say for absolute there is no god,if your leaving the door open thats being agnostic

Wow....this is so unbelievably untrue.

You're just flat out lying now.

Atheism by definition never says what you are claiming, atheism just like theism is a BELIEF position.

I swear, it's so freaking frustrating to have a discussion when the other side keeps saying things that are not so...

Ask every atheist on this site if they say for absolute there is no god...

Atheism is not about being "absolute" about anything....that simply isn't the position.

Atheism: disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

^Now, where do you see that atheism is about being ABSOLUTE about the non-existence of god?

I mean seriously....when we went to school we were taught that Beliefs and Knowledge are two VERY DISTINCT things, right?

I can believe many things, but these things are not the same as knowledge.

Knowledge is truth.

Belief is opinion.

TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!

Last edited by JustAlex; 06-23-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Arrogance is talking down to people the way you do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrogance is talking down to people the way you do.

I'll refer you once again to post #4.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'll refer you once again to post #4.

I'll refer you again to post#14.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

don't make a post like this again. If you don't like it, don't post here.

Some people cannot handle opposing views, if you can't, don't post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12