Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't have a problem with what he did at all. Hell he should have told the guy to die a slow painful death.

This probably the part of you I like the absolute least. Your obsession with other people dying, killing themselves, and being put to death. See a counselor because I'm pretty sure that's a sign of a future serial killer and/or mass shooter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

This probably the part of you I like the absolute least. Your obsession with other people dying, killing themselves, and being put to death. See a counselor because I'm pretty sure that's a sign of a future serial killer and/or mass shooter.

Funny Wick you ever do standup?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Funny Wick you ever do standup?

Thought about it. People like you discourage me from being in the public eye though. Too many opportunities for them to act out their fantasies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

I don't have a problem with what he did at all. Hell he should have told the guy to die a slow painful death.

ive had the pleasure of showing up moments after a friends mom put a double barrell in her mouth,its nothing to be joking around with and in todays social media even more so

SCF Rewards
    Country

The real reason Adam Richman was fired was due to his poor judgment excercised doing commercials for Wal-Mart Ground Beef.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The real reason Adam Richman was fired was due to his poor judgment excercised doing commercials for Wal-Mart Ground Beef.

This is a valid theory.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123