Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm done with Upperdeck....

I'm done with Upperdeck....

To keep a long story short....

I had a redemption card that basically says I am going to recieve card #280 from 2005 Sweet Spot Roddy white. Card number #280 is carnell williams. When I redemed the card the upperdeck.com "My redemption's" part said that I was to receive the Carnell Williams Au card #280 and they sent me an email confirming this. Two months go by and I recieve an email stating my redemption for card number #275 Roddy White is pending shipment. I contact customer service. Customer service never sent a reply but when I checked today, Now the shipped card #275 had magically appeared as a pending redemption that has not been signed.

I didnt have any problems with my two Bernie Kosar redemptions they were sent right away. The only one that I really care about is my Peyton Manning/Bernie Kosar auto numbered to 10. But to me it's all about the principle. What's even funnier is Beckett doesn't list card #275 Roddy white as a redemption so I have no idea what the heck is really going on. 6 emails later and still not a single responce.

I'm done with Upperdeck

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I am not sure if they were honoring those "Error Redemptions". It would be nice if they did though since it was their mistake.

I am still waiting on 2 SPx Mike Williams Auto Jersey cards which I redeemed almost about 9 months ago.

Thats what gets me though. I have confirmed it twice with them. One when I put in the redemption code and once via phone. I know card companies are or have people working for them and we all make mistakes but I wish someone would atleast stand up and say "We made a mistake and...." I mean a $20 bv card instead of a $120 bv is a disappointment but I can still live.

Call their customer service vice email. They never asnwered any of my emails, so I called and worked out a compromise. That's my advice.

Jedi's right call them, and complain..............remember that you are a customer and it is their job to satisfy you because the phone calls are usually monitered.

Ive been waiting for over 21 months for a Reggie Williams/Greg Jones Dual Endorsements auto that I, in turn, told them to keep and just send me replacements because it was a ridiculous amount of time to wait.

They don't respond to emails but they do read them. Call them and explain to them again. ALWAYS write the name of person you talk to. They took forever on my 2 SPA redemptions, and I emailed them every week. No response, but the cards came soon there after and the patches I received were awesome. Treat them with repsect, but also let them know that you have been a lifelong customer that expects a $120.00 value card even if it's not Carnell Williams.
    Good Luck and you will be on hold awhile.

***Update***

Upperdeck Finally sent me an email back. I was told that they have been having trouble with the department that handels the emails and website and they are currently redoing their website and email department. I was told that the Roddy white card is not a redemption and that I was correct that the card I expect is what I will be getting. The email went on to tell me that my Bernie Kosar/Peyton Manning auto card is in stock and they will be sending it out in the next 6 months due to the amount of redemptions they are processing.

All in all I'm just happy that I will be getting my cards eventually

Congrats. Next time, just Email " Nick Leslie" at UD. Ive been working on a huge mess of problems, and hes the one I always deal with. Good luck!

I hate redemption cards. I have goten them always on time, and even turned one in late (2 years) to donruss and recieved a Brian Gresie Auto, which was cool. I know so many ppl waiting almost 12-14 months on a Auto or Rookie card. It sucks, but congrats on getting the cards, now u have to wait...

the whole redemption thing is getting real old....half of the TOTC autos are redemptions!! how bout a little planning?? i can completely understand rookies not having the time to sign, but im sure they can get these HOFers to sign in advance rather than make the customer wait for A FREAKIN YEAR for something they pull from one of there $100+ products...one of the reasons i bust less and less these days....nothing like having to wait for the one card that actually makes your box!! my 2 cents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast