Thread: is this unrealistic?

is this unrealistic?

i want to collect every chad jackson rookie card. i dont think ill do the one of ones though. what do you guys think i DO have a limited budget and would still like to bust packs. do you think that i should collect chad jackson or should i try to collect a set. im not sure which one will be easier but they both sound like alot of fun. thanks
    john

Go w/ the player- every card you get will mean something to you... a set is full of cards meaningless to you. Plus, on a limited budget every penny will go toward something you like, need, & want if you collect a player rather than a set. But who is Chad Jackson?

rookie WR for the pats i think he was a 2nd round pick

That is a good player to collect. Look at my collection of Schaub. I am glad I went with one player, I totally dig my cards. Eventually I want a Full size Jersey and maybe a UVA autographed helmet. Good luck.

College Game Tickets and Pocket Schedule
    1 = Printing Plate (1/1)
    3 = Auto/Jersey
    27 = Autos
    47 = Jersey cards
    4 = Uncirculated cards
    2 = Graded
    31 = Numbered Inserts
    23 = Inserts/Parallel cards
    20 = Base cards
    158 = Different cards

With a limited budget I think Chad Jackson may be out of the question if you are going for quantity.

Leaf Limited, If they do Prime Signatures again.. Exquisite, SP authentic, SPX

All of these cards are going to be very pricy, amongst all the other ones out there.

Just my 2 cents.

Jay

I would say do the player collection, i am really enjoying trying to get all nate burlesons cards from 2003. Every card i get now is exciting its a little rush coming across one that i still need. I started about 4-5 months ago and am at 118/190 its a lot of fun. I am at a disadvantage because my player has been out for 3 years so i think you should have a whole lot of cards available on these boards as they come out. Good luck