2005 Topps Retired Nolan Rayn Autograph!

I was at Wal-Mart last night & saw they had some 2005 Topps Retired packs for $15.00 so I bought all 3. First pulled a John Candelaria Auto (Disappointment), Next was a Tito Fuentes auto (happy with that one) and the last pack was a Nolan Ryan Auto! I about freaked. Looked on Beckett and there were only 35 made! I would be willing to sell it I think for $300.00 dvld. PM me if you are intrested.

See The Pics Here
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...51#post1480051

2. Kronozio
    300 seems very high do you have a scan and the bv and would you be willing to trade

Scans are in the link above and the BV isn't listed but the autograph for 2004 Retired is $400.00. Right now I am not looking to trade it.

ok thanks.

I Need That Card For My Set Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check My Bucket And Maybe We Can Do A Cash Trade Combo!!!