Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: ILL Tax's

     
  1. #1

    ILL Tax's

    What do every body thank about high tax's in ILL. It's will get higher and higher every year??? like school's, ins.,and evry thing else?
    Last edited by bud7562; 07-27-2014 at 01:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Is this about high taxes in Illinois?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Is this about high taxes in Illinois?
    Someone is hitting the sauce a little early

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    Someone is hitting the sauce a little early
    Lol!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Ok I think I have a translation. This:
    Quote Originally Posted by bud7562 View Post
    What do every body thank high tax's in ILL. It's will get higher and higher every year???
    Means:

    What does...everybody...um...

    Sorry guys. Thought I had it

  6. #6
    are they putting a flow rate meter on your bong or something

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gsj68 View Post
    are they putting a flow rate meter on your bong or something
    I thank all you guy's might be hitting the sauce or something or you are to young to pay tax's????

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bud7562 View Post
    I thank all you guy's might be hitting the sauce or something or you are to young to pay tax's????
    We can't decipher your original post. I don't think anyone here is a grammar Nazi or anything, but if we can't even tell what you're trying to say, we will make fun of it. I think that's fair.

    So, with that said, what in the fresh hell are you asking us?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    We can't decipher your original post. I don't think anyone here is a grammar Nazi or anything, but if we can't even tell what you're trying to say, we will make fun of it. I think that's fair.

    So, with that said, what in the fresh hell are you asking us?
    +1.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    We can't decipher your original post. I don't think anyone here is a grammar Nazi or anything, but if we can't even tell what you're trying to say, we will make fun of it. I think that's fair.

    So, with that said, what in the fresh hell are you asking us?
    Stop whiching cartoons and follow the new's then you what i'am talking about???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •