Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Buying or Trading for Refractors.. please help me out :)

I am looking to buy or trade for any baseball, basketball or football refractor cards that i can get my hands on for a reasonable price or trade.. Please let me know what you have to offer me.. I have a list of baseball to trade and basketball and football are a work in progress..

Please let me know when replying to the post whether your looking to trade or sell them so i have an idea of whats going on before talks begin..

If selling I will only buy for 80-85% off book thats firm i wont pay anymore than 80%.. And i only buy with personal check or Paypal no more cash or money order payments..

Im trying to complete my goal of 1000 different ones.. I have about 250 more baseball to go and lots are needed in basketball and football so all help will be greatly appreciated..

If you send me a PM i will get back to you a lot sooner than if you reply here as i check my pms all the time throughout the day.. Thanks Alot for your time and i look forward to completing some deals..

Have a Mike Williams Press Pass Refractor /500. Looking for Chad Johnson, Carson Palmer, Roy Williams (wr), Kevin Jones in return.

Country

polly4112:: I sent you a reply to your pm.. Please get back to me asap.. I dont think press pass ever made refractors i think your thinking of reflectors which are not the same.. Please let me know if you have any other refractors though and maybe we can still make a trade.. Thanks Alot..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kartel99's Items on eBay

i have some on my freewebs site... also, i can get you a list of others that i have not on my site...

do you have any Mantles for trade? or any Yankees or Patriots? if not, i can sell for 20% off bv...

Country

kartel:: I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap.. I would like to trade for some of your refractors you have.. If you could post your list from freewebs in a pm that would be great as i have no time to search sites or anythign with the amount of posts and pms i have to reply to.. I did list a mantle i have for trade.. Please let me know.. Thanks Alot..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

need any of these?

2000 Bowman Chrome 'Shattering Performers' Edgerrin James #SP 12 REFRACTOR
    2004 Bowman Chrome 'XFRACTOR' Patric Ramsey #33 Ser.# 091/250
    2006 Topps DP&P Chrome Ahman Green #2 Refractor
    2006 Topps DP&P Chrome Shaun Alexander #33 Refractor

Country

dpono22:: I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap. I would like to trade for those 4 refractors.. Please let me know what you collect or if your looking to sell how much dlvd are you looking to get for them.. Thanks Alot..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have these refractors for trade:

1998 Topps Mystery Finest Tim Brown M19
    1998 Finest No Protector Marvin Harrison #268
    1998 Finest Rod Woodson #263

Will trade for Raiders I don't already have.

p&p

Country

p&p:: I sent you a pm.. Please let me know if you can use any of the cards i listed for you.. Thanks Alot..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kartel99's Items on eBay

pm sent with list...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast