Question What screw down type is recommended

I have been looking at the different types and sizes of screw down. I realize the size is for thicker cards like GU cards, but what kind should I use. There are one screw, four screws, and magnetic, as well as different brands of each and recessed and not recessed. What brand and type would you recommend as if you have a distributor. Thanks for your time.

Now I found something else out from a fellow user, should I use screw downs or Semi-Rigid card protectors, and I noticed that they are not set up for thicker cards or are they, and can I display them until or if I send them in for grading? I have been collecting for awhile but never high end stuff until now and now I am in a bit of a dilemma. Thanks again and I am thank full that I can have good people to ask for help. John

Just so you know I anm asking because where I am stationed right now I have to order everything verse going out and buying it.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I personally like the one screw and the magnetic holders. The recessing part depends on what type of card you are protecting. Thicker card get deeper recess. Make sure not to try to put thicker card in a smaller one. Have seen nice card ruined that way.

I liek teh ultra pro 1 screw recessed ones. They are the rela thick kind and range from .75-1.25 depening on who you get them from. They are real nice, and thats what all my pc cards are in!!

But what is the difference between the 20 pt 50 pt and then there are some that say nothing about pt

thats the point ssize. thats how thick they are, cards are judged by point size, for me all ae in I think 100 pt or something liek that or actually 120 and my 3 sweet spot pc cards are in big snap tites.

i like magnetic personally... they are easy to put together and there are no screws to lose

1 Screw is all i use but i hear magnetic are awsome too use one of those 2.......