Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Have About $150 In Paypal With A Ton Incoming, Looking For...

Pretty much any 04-05 and 05-06 autos. Anything that catches my eye, but not too interested in higher end stuff. I would also be willing to trade or do cards and paypal. ALSO WANT ANY 04-05 EXQUISITE ROOKIE AUTO PATCHES!

Check my site, have about 30-40 04-05,05-06 Autos for sale, pm me if you are interested in anything, thanks

Liked the SPX Biedrins, CJ Miles, and Dorell Wright. My order of preference is right there, so do you have prices?

check my bucket
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

please check my "cards for trade" and "ready for ebay section" in my bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by telfair31wright15
    Liked the SPX Biedrins, CJ Miles, and Dorell Wright. My order of preference is right there, so do you have prices?
    COULD DO $15 DLVD FOR ALL 3, PM IF INTERESTED

ray33- nothin
    flemtingtime- liked the spa mccants and the ultimate deron
    swill- not sure if i wanna buy all 3 cuz im trying to save some money, but do you have individual prices?
    Last edited by telfair31wright15; 06-19-2006 at 01:11 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast