Thread: Huge Liquidation!!!

Huge Liquidation!!!

Check my site at www.freewebs.com/rshann. I'm getting rid of everything except what I collect (Kobe, Maggette and 49ers). I'm not looking to trade unless it's for Kobe's I need. I would like to sell as much as possible in the next few weeks. If you find something you like, send me an offer and we'll go from there. If you ask me for a price before making an offer, I'll more than likely ignore the request. I also have a ton of minor stars and commons from all sports lying around that i would move in bulk. LMK

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Can't access your page for some reason...could you tell me if you have any Ronnie Brown or Channing Crowder cards?

Quote Originally Posted by eastslastheart
    Can't access your page for some reason...could you tell me if you have any Ronnie Brown or Channing Crowder cards?
    Stephen-
    Freewebs must be acting up again. I don't have either of those players, though.

Can't get on your site. Do you have any Football HOF autos for sale?

LMK

Thanks
    Collecting Dallas Cowboy Autos and Patches / Football HOF autos and Baseball Cardinals Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content