Thread: Best Way To Ship To Canada?

Best Way To Ship To Canada?

I usually ship to USA but was wondering if anyone knows the best shipping method to Canada. I dont believe the USPS does Delivery Confirmation and I wanted to make sure that I have proof that it arrived?

Thanks

make them pick it up at the border, lol....i never ship outside the US since the PO wont confirm delivery!! could probably send it via another service, but cost a lot more...i avoid sending out of the states at all costs (nothing against anyone from another country....i love all the peeps out there!!)

Correct. USPS does not offer DC to Canada. They make you fill out customs forms. I have not had any problems sending or recieving from Canada. I would just make sure that the person you are dealing with has a good rep and everything should be fine. It does take a few days longer to get there but they should understand that.

Only thing I can suggest (pending amount of feedbacks they hold) is have them send first, then you recieve, blah blah. It takes longer to recieve from Canada because of Border stuff. I normally just send Insurance in that case, since you cant use DC.

i sent to canada.threw regular mail got there took a while but it go there.

I caleed USPS and it will cost 9.05 that is air mail with registered mail that proves it got there. UPS would be 11.04 and this is insured. Thats alot to ship for a 100.00 card

Guess just ship regular mail then, in a bubble mailer. Should only cost 1-2 bucks.

Thanks everyone for your replies on this subject. Shipping out of the US seems to be a costly method and I would suggest everyone to stay away from it as it cost me 10 dollars to ship to our neighbors up in Canada. That is the only way through Registered Mail that you are guaranteed..........