Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED Tim Couch Autos + GU

Post WANTED Tim Couch Autos + GU

I am looking to trade for or buy with CardCash Tim Couch Autos and GU that i need for my collection.

Please help me with my collection if you have anything of Couch (GU or Autos) i need, lmk and we will work out a trade.

Here is the link that will show you all of the Autos and GU of Couch i already have.

http://www.freewebs.com/dwain/mycollection.htm

If you have anything thats not on this list lmk

I have some graded Couch cards I would like to trade if you are interested. They are not auto's or game used, but are gem mint 10's. I can send you scan's of them if you want to look.

flipjr, Thanks for the offer but im not really into graded cards.

i have 2002 ud authentics tim couch jersey card white swatch, lmk if you need this. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

desertdogg, I can use that 2002 ud authentics Tim Couch jersey!

Check out my site and lmk if i have anything you can use.

Also would you take CC for it?
    lmk

i've got a 01 u.d. ovation "training gear" (orange swatch) BV$20...
    would throw in another $30-$35 worth of rookies for that gannon g/u'd...............joe

wdwain. how much in cc are offering for the couch jersey card. lmk thanks, larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

wdwain. make it 200 cc and you have an deal . if so pm for the details. larry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast