Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Funny enough.... That's the first auto of Brown that's been released.

If I handnt been hooked up with a custom IP (oilers) auto of his, it's the one card in the whole release id be after. I bet it does better than a lot of the other auto's.... The Enforcers crowd will like it.

Of course they've used stickers, so there are probably more in the works.

MVP is something. I probably won't touch. At $30 per box it'd be good for Kids.... But the price point takes the 12 year olds out of it, and offers little for the rest of us.

A Mike Brown autograph? Seriously? I guess this is what we have to look forward to from the a-holes at Upper Deck! Now that they don't have any competition, they don't have to bother coming out with quality products. Guess I can forget about wasting any money on this garbage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

This is one product I can skip without feeling like I might be missing something. Of course, if hardly anyone breaks it, singles will be tough to find...

SCF Rewards
    Country

$30 a box. My local card shops want 55 and 60 plus 13% tax. Little exspensive in my opinion for basically nothing of interest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Mike Brown autograph? Seriously? I guess this is what we have to look forward to from the a-holes at Upper Deck! Now that they don't have any competition, they don't have to bother coming out with quality products. Guess I can forget about wasting any money on this garbage.

Every company puts out a ton of garbage autos .... not only UD. If every auto were a star or semi star ..... the market would be even more flooded than it is today.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

As someone that opened 5 boxes today, courtesy of the great gentleman at breakaway sports cards, I thought it was a really fun break, boxes were 54.99, UD did a great job with the colors and contours inserts which you get 6 per box, also the other inserts are well done as well, out of my 5 boxes I pulled 3 superscript cards, 1 pro sign, and 1 2 on 2 jersey card, I almost completed the base set, need a few of the SPs still and you get 1 silver script per pack.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL I guess that Mike Brown auto ruins the Gretzky, Orr, Duchene/MacKinnon, Toews/Kane autos that are in the product. Doesn't matter whether companies have competition or not; they always use low-end players to round out sets. They can't all be superstar autographs, especially in an "entry-level" product.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

LOL I guess that Mike Brown auto ruins the Gretzky, Orr, Duchene/MacKinnon, Toews/Kane autos that are in the product. Doesn't matter whether companies have competition or not; they always use low-end players to round out sets. They can't all be superstar autographs, especially in an "entry-level" product.

True enough. And besides, team collectors love this sort of stuff. Thanks to ITG I've been able to add Mike McPhee and Andre Racicot autos to my collection. Not exactly names that light the collecting world on fire, but made me very happy. I'm sure there will be many collectors that will be happy with Brown being included.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12