Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Opinion on SV? Selanne Prime Colors

Hey, just pulled this in a group break of Prime, sweet hit for sure, just wanted to get opinions on SV (might end up keeping it). I know some people really like the cards that have a piece of the "Reebok" on them and some would prefer more color, but lmk what you think is a fair asking price, please:

Sorry for the poor image quality. Card is 01/14.

Thanks!

Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

As far as Prime Colors go, especially with a piece like that, all you need are two Selanne fans to bid that thing through the roof. I "compete" with a couple of guys for my PC. The logo /29 cost me $35, the patch /4 cost me $40 (it ended at a weird time and I don't think it was available to Canada) but the NUMBER /4............ I didn't know my "buddy" was bidding on it as well, I wound up paying $110. And that's for Ryan-Stinking-Kesler.

I wouldn't let the Selanne go for anything below $150-200 minimum myself, and that might be low-ball because I don't really have a clue hahaa. Even if it's /14 it's still a wayyyyyy premium part of that 14..............

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, Ed! That's pretty much what I was thinking - $200 on the high end, might end up taking $150. I do have a small Teemu collection and this would be a great little keeper. I'll see how I feel once I get it in hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting...02/14 just sold for $215 on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-14-Pani...item2c88e360ce