Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Photobucket

New Photobucket

I've been pretty busy over the last week or so scanning and uploading my collection. I've still got at least a couple hundred left to upload, but I figured I throw up what I've gotten done so far and see if anybody was interested in doing any trades.

Right now I'm looking for Bulls and to finish off my 04 - 05 Black Diamond set. My wantlist for those can be found in my signature. I'm also thinking about starting up a Dwight Howard Collection. Other than that I'll look over tradelists if you're interested in anything of mine.

The PC I have listed on the photobucket can be used in trades provided it's for something off my wantlist, or perhaps Dwight Howard. The more significant the card, the more I'd want something significant off my wantlist in return. The same applies to any of my Bulls PC that I have doubles of. None of my Black Diamond set is for trade. Also, I have the entire set of 05 - 06 Topps Luxury Box Divisions 6 Jersey Relics, some of which are uploaded and some I'll be getting shortly in the mail. For the moment, I am only going to trade those as a set. If anybody's interested in that I can break out the details of the set.

Here's the link to the photobucket. LMK if you see anything you like.

2. The Card Swap

I like these:

Kobe:
    96 – 97 Fleer RC
    96 – 97 Hoops RC
    96 – 97 Topps RC
    96 – 97 Ultra All-Rookies

Lebron:
    03 – 04 Topps Rookie Matrix Carmelo/LeBron/Ford
    03 – 04 Ultra Gold Medallion RC
    03 – 04 Upper Deck Air Academy

Shaq:
    92 – 93 Skybox Draft Picks
    92 – 93 Stadium Club MO #201
    92 – 93 Upper Deck RC #1a

Wade:
    03 – 04 Topps RC
    03 – 04 Topps Rookie Matrix Minis
    03 – 04 Upper Deck Victory RC

Please check my site

BB-Man: There's some stuff I wouldn't mind trading for, like the Deron Williams and Charlie V autos, or maybe the Josh Smith SPx RC. It would really depend on what you're looking to get from me.

advan24r: I'm interested in these:

03-04 Fleer Avant Darko Milicic RC 598/699
    04-05 UD Luol Deng RC
    05-06 UD Sweet Shot Signature Shots Luol Deng

PLMK if there's something we could work out with either one or all three of the cards I need. Thanks.

MarionAutos: PM sent.

Saw some stuff I like. LMK if you need anything from me first, and we can go from there. Thanks!

timpatten3: I like the following:

04 - 05 Ultra Luol Deng RC
    04 - 05 Sweet Sigs Ben Gordon RC
    03 - 04 Fleer Authentix Jerseys 25 Kirk Hinrich
    98 - 99 UD Ovation Jordan Rules #J6

I might also need the Jordan Dynasty and Jordan Viewpoints inserts depending on which ones they are. I need #1 and #2 from the Dynasty and #2, #4, and #10 from the Viewpoints. PLMK what you need of mine. Thanks.

i like alot of things
    i really like the diaw auto and do u still have the haywood /10 or /25 can't remember which it is but let me know what u like from me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast