Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

IF you mean Ryan Whitney... then Selanne definitely doesn't belong as Jagr & Whitney both were drafted for and played for Pittsburgh. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

IF you mean Ryan Whitney... then Selanne definitely doesn't belong as Jagr & Whitney both were drafted for and played for Pittsburgh. :)

Jagr and Whitney also played for Dallas no?

Though I'm not sure what's being referred to so.......

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took a wild guess that we're talking about Ray Whitney and what they'd have in common as they're all old (well, at least older than me, but sadly only barely) - and sure enough looking on ebay I see a few copies for sale, it looks like a trio jersey card with the jersey cutouts spelling "40s".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryan Whitney ruins the card. ..should have used brodeur. .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryan Whitney ruins the card. ..should have used brodeur. .

Everyone has their preferences... IMO if having Ray (not Ryan) on the card make it less appealing to you, no need to buy it, there's plenty of other stuff to collect. To say it ruins the card though I think is unfair. Manufacturers get heavily bashed for churning out the 'same old stuff' year after year... they really can't win if we don't want them to mix things up a bit either. IMO yet another Toews/Kane or Perry/Getzlaf or Gretzky/Lemieux card is a bit of been-there-done-that at this point, I'd love to see more interesting pairings of players not less.

One of the highlights of my Sedin PC is an SPGU Authentic Eights Patch 1/1 featuring Hart Trophy winners... where else am I going to find a card where Hank shares cardboard with Gretzky, Lemieux, Ovechkin, Crosby, Mr. Hockey, Joe Thornton and Bobby Clarke? I've got enough Sedin/Sedin/Kesler ... Sedin/Sedin/Luongo ... Sedin/Sedin/Kesler/Luongo ... Sedin/Sedin/Burrows ... Sedin/Kesler/Burrows ... Sedin/Sedin/Kesler/Luongo/Burrows ... Sedin/Sedin/Naslund cards to last me a lifetime, personally I love being able to add a wider variety of players (and the interesting patches that come with them) to my PC... whether it's reaching out a bit further in Canucks past to include Linden / Bure... other Swedes ... other brothers like the Koivus ... other players who share repeating double-digit jersey numbers (a cool Crazy Eights from Dominion featuring Messier, Lemieux, Lindros, Roy, etc.)... trophy winners ... etc., these are all really cool additions to my PC. I verrrry begrudgingly accept the Boston/Vancouver cards into my PC (ugh, pains me to see Tim Thomas, Brad Marchand, etc.), but hey, it's all part of Canucks history.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

There are fewer than 2475 cases of this product.
    Each case has at least one AU RC numbered to 99.
    The case at cardsinfinity had 2, so...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

What is everyone's opinion on this product so far

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I think there's three pages of discussion about that already. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112