80 topps walter payton

2. Kronozio

Tim Brown 1989 Score- 5 to 12 dollars
    Chris Carter 1989 Score- same value as Brown card
    Dan Marino 1985 Topps- same
    Walter Payton 1980- 6 to 12 dollars

Hope this helps
    Jeremy

no problem, u had some good pulls I really liked the Walter Payton, Im a UGA fan.

i dont have them....i was trying to trade for them, but the guy was trying to tell me that the prices i quoted (same prices as above) were off...he wanted like $10-$15 more on each card and said he got the prices from the opg...i knew what they booked, just needed some others to back me up...thanks!!

well he is wrong, I got the prices right here in Beckett and my issue is current dont let him screw u over

trust me man, ive been doing this for 20+ years, i dont get screwed over when it comes to prices!! i know my stuff....just needed others casue aparently my word isn't good enough

LOL, Don't you love it when people have no idea what they are talking about or are just trying to lie.

P.S. Got the Fitz and Boldin today. Thanks alot!!

Jeff