Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Upper Deck Brings Back Overtime Packs for 2014-15 Season

http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/08/...s-for-2014-15/

Back again for 2014-15, the upcoming release of 2014-15 Overtime from Upper Deck will be taking things to a whole new level and both collectors and dealers are ready to reap the benefits.

In recent years, Upper Deck has combined with distributors to offer up a special bonus in the form of the Overtime packs. They have been met with great acclaim and give a little extra to hobbyists, case breakers and stores in appreciation of their continued support.

This year, dealers wanting to get in on the Overtime action can do so by ordering boxes of 2014-15 NHL Artifacts, 2014-15 Upper Deck Series One or 2014-15 Black Diamond from either Universal Distribution in Canada or GTS Distribution in the United States. There are few new twists this season as well that you can learn about after the jump

For every box ordered, dealers will receive one three-card pack to distribute to collectors that purchase a box from them. However, those that pre-purchase their boxes from either distributor will instead receive four-card packs containing an additional special insert card that differs for each wave of Overtime packs.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice idea. It is good to see UD offering extras to their customers even with their exclusive license.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I would rather see them pack more value into the product versus producing an incentive piggy-back product with dubious value potential. I wasn't even able to give away most of the Overtime stuff I pulled last year. Sure, it would be great to pull that Toews in the OP, but would be even better to see that sticker placed on a Signature Sensations card or something within the product, IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

I would rather see them pack more value into the product versus producing an incentive piggy-back product with dubious value potential. I wasn't even able to give away most of the Overtime stuff I pulled last year. Sure, it would be great to pull that Toews in the OP, but would be even better to see that sticker placed on a Signature Sensations card or something within the product, IMO.

I pretty much agree with everything said in this post. Nice job.