Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball Lots! Hall of Famers! 1/1! Cheap!

I am Selling lots of 9 baseball cards, every card is game used or autographed. There are 1/1s, Hall oF Famers and All Stars! Price is $17 per lot plus $3 shipping, so $20 Delivered for each lot. If you buy multiple lots, only add $1 shipping for each lot. If you are interested in a lot comment below and I will PM you. Lots will be randomly picked by me so you can not pick a lot. I will be randomly adding in A sonny Gray Bowman Sterling auto and a Randy Johnson graded 8 Topps Rookie. Scans of lots are in photobucket, heres the link: http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/pi...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by pitchingace77; 09-13-2014 at 03:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I checked your "bucket", and saw that you had baseball gu & auto's for trade and that you had a Yankees PC. If you're interested in trading, I have a nice Yankee gu available --- 2007 SPx Win. Mat. #WM-CN Robinson Cano dual gu #ed 25/25 (no bv due to scarcity)(I estimate it's value to be in the $50-$60 range). I'd be interested in these --- Gaylord Perry gu/stamp, Rollie Fingers gu, Frank Robinson gu, and Drew Storen gu/auto. Have a good evening.