Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Questions about 13-14 UD series 1 box break

Hello, I bought a retail box of 13-14 UD series 1 at Wal-Mart (12 packs/8 cards) and I got a card that was rip at the top of the card, it came like that out of the pack, it sucks because it's a Young Guns Canvas. Can I do anything about that?

Also had a question about UD Shining Stars, how can you tell the difference between normal and rainbow parallel?

Some of the hit:

YG #218 Morgan Rielly
    YG #224 Richard Panik
    YG #228 Seth Jones
    Canvas 13 Ryan Callahan
    Canvas YG 113 Jacob Trouba (rip)
    Shining Stars #2 Henrik Lundqvist (rainbow?)
    Game-Used Jersey Joe Mullen
    Hockey Heroes #40 Wayne Gretzky
    MVP #3 Logan Couture
    MVP #16 Ondrej Pavelec
    Last edited by jackpot; 07-04-2014 at 01:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Those ripped canvas young guns are very common in the retail Series 1, some kind of packaging flaw this year. I've hit my fair share. Upper Deck Will replace it if you call them and then mail it to them with proof of purchase (receipt) and the hologram from the box, or the empty pack it came from.

As as the rainbow shining stars, if the background is blue and kind of looks like clouds then it it the NORMAL version, the rainbow is actually a GOLD background.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks that was helpful, I will call them.

Cool my card has a gold background.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I sended the damaged Trouba canvas to UD and today I received a new Trouba and they give me another card as a gift, a Boone Jenner Young Guns Canvas. Thanks UD, appreciate that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Well that's good to hear!

Glad UD replaced your card and gave you a nice bonus hit!

So I sended the damaged Trouba canvas to UD and today I received a new Trouba and they give me another card as a gift, a Boone Jenner Young Guns Canvas. Thanks UD, appreciate that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, yes it's a nice hit.

Here's a picture: http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/781...gunscanvas.jpg