Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Ah that song again well I am within the guidelines of the board so sorry you don't like my tunes. And O told you Sanata is real just ask my 2 boys. And that is good enough for me
    That's great and all, but the forum is "Politics, Religion, and an harassing people he doesn't like" so your song isn't even relevant to anything here.

I can't believe your harassment is deemed acceptable here. Stop ragging on alex for being alex, it's stupid. Comment on his posts, not his personality. "Jesus" is also a colloquialism, and saying it doesn't mean you believe in the guy.

I'm sure you say "Santa" a fair amount. Does that mean you believe in him?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ah that song again well I am within the guidelines of the board so sorry you don't like my tunes. And O told you Sanata is real just ask my 2 boys. And that is good enough for me

What old song? You mean "Don't harrass other posters and please stay on topic"?

It's a catchy tune, and as long as you're singing your moldy oldie, I'll come back with this one. Someone has to stand up to you, may as well be me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123