Thread: WANTED: Homer Bailey Auto RCs

WANTED: Homer Bailey Auto RCs

I am looking for Auto RCs of Homer Bailey. I am mainly looking for BCDP, Sterling and SP Prospects, but LMK everything you have. I would much rather like to trade, but I know I dont have a lot for trade at the moment, so I might be willing to buy or do a half trade/half cash deal. PLMK what you have!

I am also specifically looking for a BCDP Gold Refractor!

I also like Jay Bruce and other Top Prospects!

I also want any and all Drew Stubbs

PLMK what you have!

And, if the deal is good enough for me, I might be willing to break up my BCDP set (meaning, I might trade any of the BCDP Autos). I have been thinking about it for a while (whether I wanna break it up, sell it on eBay or keep it). I have been wavering back and forth, but if the right deal comes my way, I might break up the set! If the deal involves a Bailey Gold Ref. Auto RC, I will almost certainly break up my set! So, PLMK.

My Site: www.freewebs.com/ttmman

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com