Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autographing Target Field

Im going to a Twins game vs the Angels and was wondering how you get autographs from the visiting team. I know how to get the Twins autographs, but have never tried the visiting team. Any tips? and which Angels players sign a lot?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

Mike Trout signs about 99% of the time from my experience. Went to 2 Angels games when they came to Chicago and he signed both times. Advice though, every single autograph hunter chases after Trout after he starts to sign, but Trout does a pretty good job of moving around, so maybe it would be better to wait by an aisle that is not that crowded, then wait for Trout to move down the line hopefully in your direction.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike Trout signs about 99% of the time from my experience. Went to 2 Angels games when they came to Chicago and he signed both times. Advice though, every single autograph hunter chases after Trout after he starts to sign, but Trout does a pretty good job of moving around, so maybe it would be better to wait by an aisle that is not that crowded, then wait for Trout to move down the line hopefully in your direction.

Wow! Thats good! I was wondering if I should make a sign that says "Trout For MVP" to hopefully get his attention to come over and sign. Do you think this could work?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

I've seen Trout go to the most crowded areas of the ballpark and I've also seen him go to where its the least crowded. Hard to say, considering there will be many others with Trout posters too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've seen Trout go to the most crowded areas of the ballpark and I've also seen him go to where its the least crowded. Hard to say, considering there will be many others with Trout posters too.

Does he sign for a while?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I went and waited out by the dugout for Mike Trout, but got shooed away by security about 5 minutes before he came over and started signing right where we were standing. So it was a bit disappointing, but I did get a Albert Pujols double ball, his 2,502 hit!! So that makes up for missing out on Trout