Thread: Iowa State football

Iowa State football

How well do you guys think Iowa State will do this football season in the BIG IV North.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I'll say 6-6 or 7-5 and another bowl appearance. I could see Iowa State finishing as high as 2nd in the Big 12 North but just as easily see them finishing next to last. Really hard to call at this point. I'm sold on Nebraska winning the North but other than that, I think you can pretty much order Iowa State, Colorado, Missouri and Kansas State in any order and have a decent shot at predicting the outcome correctly.

Big 12 North:
    1. Nebraska
    2. Colorado
    3. Iowa State
    4. Missouri
    5. Kansas State
    6. Kansas

Big 12 South:
    1. Texas
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Texas A&M
    4. Texas Tech
    5. Baylor
    6. Oklahoma State

I work for the flagship Iowa state television network. Here it is.

7-5 second in Big Tweleve north to Nebraska.

They lose to Nebraska, Iowa, texas, okalahoma, and one more they shouldnt lose to.

undefeated, champions of the world! lol...9-3....cant stop Bret Meyer/Todd Blythe/Ryan Kock....