Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Great Mailday for me!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See supplystud's Items on eBay

Great Mailday for me!

You know I am a diehard Green Bay fan...and I am a super fan of Alex Smith (QB for SF not TE for TB). He graduated from University of Utah! Go UTES!

Here is a great dual autograph card of both Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers!

This is beatiful and will fit very nicely in my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

That is a nice card. I actually had the Contenders round numbers dual auto of the two of them #/50 or /100 as well. You can pick that one up pretty reasonably IMO and it's a great looking card as well.

Congrats on a nice PC pickup!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet card, The auto is directly on the card, right? Alex has a much better looking auto than Aaron. Hope he has the time and players to throw to this year.

My 2000th post. One goal down, can't do the other for a while. You know 100 Positive Trader Rating

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes this auto is directly on the card. It was strange to me that the Football 2005 SP Authentic autographs were directly on the card, but the Baseball 2005 SP Authentic were on clear stickers?

I TRULY APPRECIATE having an autograph directly on the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex's autograph reminds me of Eli Mannings in that it is EXACTLY the same every time. That to me is the sign of an athlete who takes this seriously and cares enough to take just a little bit of extra time for a good clean and consistent autograph...Kudos to Alex for that!

Here is an Eli Manning for comparison...I have never seen either one of their signatures vary in any way that would be detectable to the casual glance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The signature discussion reminded me of a great thread from a while back comparing who has the best signature...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=121950

Check it out and throw your 2 cents in if you have not already!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very legible, wish I had one but alas I do not. Matt Schaub is also very legible. Some variation but hardly noticable. One of the many reasons I collect him.

See None's Items on eBay

haha yea Greg Jones is AWFUL..... Terrell Davis has a nice signature though

And congrats on the awsome card 2 of the top QBs from that draft Class..

SCF Rewards
    Country

11chaos,

I just got done looking at your web site...you have a pretty awesome Matt Shcaub collection.