Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes fight. You've started this fight before, you're trying to start fights with me all over the board. I don't appreciate that, and don't think it's appropriate behaviour for someone in your position on these forums. Good day. I will not allow you to drag me down to your level.

Have a nice day, Jay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wick, you are funny. Me starting a fight? really? why because I do not agree and bow to your beliefs? My position? nice jab, too bad I don't bother to bob or weave.

Lets here these facts about Jesus and pledging, I am all for it. You can use any source you want. I disagree with this stance, Jesus had no issues with you having earthly ties, there are part of who we are, it is part of being human, which God made us human, why would God need us to shed our humanism?
    Being blinded by the world and part of it are two separate things. We can embrace our emotions and not allow them to control us.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes, Jay, you're picking this fight for at least a fourth time now. I've given you scripture. If you didn't read it, that shouldn't bring me more work.

I'm not even a Christian anymore. If you want to displease your god, I do not care. Just don't go calling yourself a good Christian is all.

You're hilarious. Do your own research. I'm not typing it out yet another time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I said it last week when I subbed for a Kindergarten class. I also remember doing it in grade school back when I went in the early '90s.

I think it's just an elementary school thing. I subbed 5th grade today, and there was no such thing, and there hasn't been at any I can remember of the junior highs or high schools I've subbed at lately, either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want to displease your god, I do not care. Just don't go calling yourself a good Christian is all.

nice

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

I said it last week when I subbed for a Kindergarten class. I also remember doing it in grade school back when I went in the early '90s.

I think it's just an elementary school thing. I subbed 5th grade today, and there was no such thing, and there hasn't been at any I can remember of the junior highs or high schools I've subbed at lately, either.

substitute teacher,pretty big crowd,hows that working out?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I like it; I've done it before and much prefer it to full-time teaching. I don't have to fret about my lesson plans meeting 294,958 different standards, parents breathing down my neck because Johnny or Suzy don't have A's, administrative politics, and so forth. Sure, the pay is less, but it's better than the pay of my previous DSP job ($8.15/hour), and even that pay was suitable enough for my low maintenance lifestyle. I'm also with enough districts so that I get calls regularly. Only thing is I'll have to supplement in the summer, but with my DSP experience, I can probably find another job in that field.

SCF Rewards
    Country

But you just pledged your allegiance to your family and loved ones.

Bad wording on my part.

I never plan to say any other pledge or allegiance to people, things, objects, symbols, countries, and ideologies that I know for sure I disagree with.

The U.S pledge is a JOKE, and it's no surprise that the people who say it the most are small children in school.

They want to implant in them from a very young age to love America no matter what and if you ever talk bad about America that makes you unpatriotic/a bad person.

When in reality, this country deserves every ounce of criticism it gets.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 09-13-2014 at 06:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They want to implant in them from a very young age to love America no matter what and if you ever talk bad about America that makes you unpatriotic/a bad person.

When in reality, this country deserves every ounce of criticism it gets.

You are confused with communism and sharia law, you can say what you want, you are the perfect example.

instead of complaining do something to make it better.

America is not perfect, but a lot of people have died so I can have the freedom to say that. If you are not in allegiance with your country, why would you be there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast