Thread: What Luck!

What Luck!

I remember like it was yesturday... I had a box of Jeter Flakes and noticed that there was a note on the bottom saying "Win a Derek Jeter Autographed Jersey! 1 of 50!" I thought how cool it would be to get it... The next morning I got up and was really sick... I opened up the box and poured a bowl of cereal... Out into my bowl came a wrapped card. It said,"INSTANT WINNER" You have just Won a DEREK JETER AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY!" My sickness flew me by and a month later I recieved my jersey in the mail... What are the chances... Anyone have an estimate on the price on a Derek Jeter Auto jersey?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow! Very cool jeet. Congrats on the nice cereal pull.

lol. That's the first time I've ever said that.

BGray

Haha, eating the "Jeter Flakes". Where do you get them? Anyway, that is a great pull. Sure beats paying upwards of $100 for his Authentix version /250.

Tim