Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

Thanks to many MLB players for their support -Game Used Bats, Batting Gloves, OMLB+

Was in a pretty bad accident and lets just say there is not many forms of therapy I'm not doing! Am involved in Pysio, Cognitive, OT, and rehab thearpy among other things. This past season baseball has been a true blessing and have received much support from a lot of MLB players. Thought I would list a few items and pictures. I have been lucky enough to receive game used bats from Mike Trout (Auto), Albert Pujols, David DeJesus (Auto), Brendan Ryan (Auto), Manny Machado (Auto), Game Bat from David Ortiz (Auto) as well as batting gloves from Brian Roberts (Auto), Evan Longoria (Auto), Adam Jones, Chris Davis (Auto), David Lough (Auto), Dustin Pedroia (Auto), Jonny Gomes. and multi auto OMLB and cards autographed by Jose Altuve, Xander Boegarts, Manny Machado, Mike Napoli, Adam Jones, Jose Reyes, Yoenis Cespedes (signed my jersey), Wil Myers, Desmond Jennings, Brock Holt, ect.

It's nice when people do things that they dont have to. I appreciate everything the players have done for me and hope to meet new friends on here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jumping4Jays; 09-15-2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Adding to text